H22 Into 4th Gen Civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gohondago

WHat do you guys and gals think??

IS it too much work??

THe car wont be much mroe than a drag car anyway .....so i thought go all the way.........

ANY OPINIONS>!!

if you are into drag, and you have the cash go for it, it is not the easiest swap, and the only mounts that i know of are the place racing mounts, which are not bolt in. I believe that there is some cutting of the engine bay that has to be done too. but if you have the time and the cash i would go for it, i bet it would make a haul ass car.

the faq doesnt say very much........just pros and cons.......im looking to findout how much work i s invovled. ive found one site but its under construction on th 4th gen sevction.

i have been through the pain of this first ask your self 2 questions?..do i have 3000 or so to blow and second do i need this car for the next month...

i have a 90 hatch with a all stock 95 jdm h22, with a lsd tranny. the car flat out flys. best time to date is a 12.8 on slicks and a 13.8 with street tires. the swap was hard but worth it when i can hang or beat the vettes and camaros.
handling isnt that bad as most people think. i put prelude coilovers for added stiffness.

Back