h22 into 93 integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i don't really know much about h22a into a 93 integra LS.

does anyone know thats this will work?

will there be sum problem(s) w/ having the H22 into the integra?

does anyone have this swap? if so, can you tell me the goods and the bads!

i am thinking of doing that swap but i want to know if it would work and where can i get the mounts for it!?

is there any other extra part(s) i might need?

how about the tranny? what will happen w/ that?

someone, anyone, help me. thanks alot!!!

-cons-
hydro conversion must be done
gotta cut the floor for the shift cables... there are no linkages
OBD's can be different
not very streetable

-pros-
power
torque
bragging rights

VERY POINTLESS

Originally posted by LeanMeanMarine@Dec 12 2003, 10:36 AM
-cons-
hydro conversion must be done
gotta cut the floor for the shift cables... there are no linkages
OBD's can be different
not very streetable

-pros-
power
torque
bragging rights

VERY POINTLESS

hydro conversion doesnt have to be done.

you can get the kit from hasport to make hydra trannys work.

Just like the mount kit they sell for the b series in to ef, with the hydro hook ups. Just a bunch of plates and bolts to make it all work.

well what up man? thats sounds like a good idea to me and coming from someone who has done this swap many times yes its possible and like he said hydro conversinon doesnt need to be done all you have to do is cut the floor out to make room for the shiftlinkage from a accord or a prelude. i know it sounds crazy by its possible. let me know if you got anymore questions. and dont listen to that crazy marine hes just jelious cause he doesnt have it done! dont give up man.

If you are looking for more information be sure to check g2ic.com too as there is at least one regular poster that has that swap done.

Originally posted by Guy@Dec 20 2003, 06:55 PM
If you are looking for more information be sure to check g2ic.com too as there is at least one regular poster that has that swap done.

yes but that guy did every thing custom including mounts. His car is very sick though. It's Boosted now. :D

I THINK THAT DOING THAT SWAP IS POSSIBLE BUT WOULD ALSO REQUIRE ALOTTA MONEY SO IF I WERE YOU I'D PROBALY GO WITH THE CIVIC TYPE R OR INTEGRA TYPE R MOTOR INSTEAD MORE POWER FOR LESS MONEY.

it seems like alot of work......would it be the same amout of work if i had a dc2 w/ a h22 swap? i can sell my integra to get the dc2 but i just need to know if it makes things easier! i would go for a lude but too heavy. i seen some DC2's w/ a h22 in it. but i need to know the parts are if it will handle well. if DC2 is better..i guess im just going to sell my DA to my friend. what do you guys think?..

only thing you really have to worry about is making sure you get a 95 and below H22 so that you don't have to convert your OBD, buy the cable/hydro conversion from hasport, the motor mount kit, cut the floor for the shift cable, and get a ECU. But for all that money I'd rather get a ITR motor or get a GSR motor and boost it.

Back