H22 into a 99integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fourshort

I'm looking for info for a friend on what all is needed to swap a h22 into a 99 integra. do i need to change all motor mounts? where is a good and reasonable place to buy them? on a budget. any info would help. thank's in advance

its the same as swapping it into a civic ... check the reference section im pretty sure there is an article on it

You said you needed it on a budget, what exactly is your budget. I was going H-series in my 96 teg for a while, but found out it really can't be done cheaply, your lookin at LEAST 2-2500 assuming you do all the work yourself.

But to answer your other question;
You'll need mounts (500ish), customs axles, a modified shift linkage, of course the motor/tranny, the ECU for the H22, and I'm sure various other nick-nacks to make it all work.

You don't use a modified shiftlinkage, you modify the chassis to use the Prelude linkage. You have to cut a bigger hole where the linkage comes through to accomodate the cables.

Also, the mounts we bought were $249 on ebay.
HCP i think, they worked great; no 'lining up' issues other than you will have to cut a piece of the tranny mount frame.

Back