1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22 Swap Guide

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by Luded, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Luded

Luded Member

Im trying to avoid having a shop do my swap cuz the $$$ so i found a website http://www.ultimateresourceguides.com/index.html that says they have a guide even a novice person can use and do the swap into a accord civic or prelude. They say their guide is mechanic certified. Has anyone tried this guide, is it worth the $22 or is it a scam.

2. tab

tab Super Moderator

there is a guide on this site, and more than enough people to answer your questions at any time. Waste of $22 IMO.

3. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

:werd:
    Study up here, then once your doing it, if you have problems, ask some questions.

4. mozzandherb

mozzandherb Senior Member

Yeah I bought it for my swap and it helped me getting the right parts to change the autotensioner, but you can definetly get all the info here.

5. Guero68

Guero68 New Member

Yeah o bought that guide too it kind of helped but like others said you can find all or most of your info here..

6. Turbo&Auto

Turbo&Auto Nick Go FAST!!

Note the name of the site, Honda SWAP ;) I think you'll be fine. Lots of knowlegable people on here :)

7. daveyboycd6

daveyboycd6 New Member

i had that swap guide, good info but im sure ppl around here are more than willing to help out here and there..id give you the adobe .pdf file for the swap but i formatted computer and forgot so save...oops.

8. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

werd, i bought it too, works pretty well. nathans a good guy, and if you are looking for info you cant find here, you might as well throw 20 bucks towards a really friendly dude.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted