H22 Swap Guide

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Luded

Im trying to avoid having a shop do my swap cuz the $$$ so i found a website http://www.ultimateresourceguides.com/index.html that says they have a guide even a novice person can use and do the swap into a accord civic or prelude. They say their guide is mechanic certified. Has anyone tried this guide, is it worth the $22 or is it a scam.

there is a guide on this site, and more than enough people to answer your questions at any time. Waste of $22 IMO.

Yeah I bought it for my swap and it helped me getting the right parts to change the autotensioner, but you can definetly get all the info here.

Yeah o bought that guide too it kind of helped but like others said you can find all or most of your info here..

i had that swap guide, good info but im sure ppl around here are more than willing to help out here and there..id give you the adobe .pdf file for the swap but i formatted computer and forgot so save...oops.

werd, i bought it too, works pretty well. nathans a good guy, and if you are looking for info you cant find here, you might as well throw 20 bucks towards a really friendly dude.

Back