h22 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tlmg21700

i have a 1994 honda accord and i put a h22 into it i have no fuel and no spark it seems like the car isn't reading the ecu i painted my engine bay black it kond of seems that i have no ground going into or coming out of the ecu please let me know if you know anything please email me at tlmg21700@aol.com

You should have a series of gnd's throught out the harness(obviously), Have you checked you main relay, your main relay is the center point in which distributes power to the fuel pump injector resistor box ECU, all of which you have described.Just a thought

ea i changed the main relay and it is like if the car doesn't have the computer at all in it but i switched the computer and it does the same thing i have no idea what it can be and the only place around wants 500 just to tell me whats wrong please help me

I believe the fuel and the spark are connected somehow. Like if you don't have spark, the injectors don't feed fuel. I'd check your coil, and power to it first. Also, double check all of your grounds.

Does the check engine light come on with the car? It should come on with the switch. Does the engine turn over when you try to start it?

Good luck, and fill us in more. More info=better help.

yea the car cranks over someone told me that my problem might be because of the top dead center sensor in the distributor so i bought a brand new distributor to see if that works i hope that does so i will let you guys know in the mean time if you have any more suggestions let me know thanks tony

Originally posted by 5th gen civic@Dec 16 2003, 08:24 AM
does anyone know anything about what mounts i use to put a h22a in my 92 civic hatch

Don't hijack threads, which is completely separate from the fact that your question doesn't even belong in this forum.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NEWS i got it started there are ground wires that are on the wiring harness behind the intake manifold on the right side of the intake manifold it wasn't grounded i grounded it and it started right up thanks for all your help guys :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

i started the car and it started right up but it goes to 3000rpm and i don't know why the throotle cable is loose and i shut the car off cause i don't the exhaust on cause i got to get it modified is that regular or not it could be because of it was sitting a while or not if any one had this problem let me know tlmg21700@aol.com :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You may have a bad IAC Valve or a vacuum leak around the intake manifold. If you cannot pinpoint the leak try spraying some carb cleaner around the base of the manifold.

i was lookinthe back of the intake manifold and i found the leak it was coming from the intake manifold where the brake booster hooks up so i found thanks again guys :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back