h22a and P28

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shifter

my friend has accord aerodeck with jdm h22a swap and f22 auto tranny in it. he just turboed it with drag gen 3 turbo kit. but FMU suck. i want to put into it P28 and tune it with Uberdata, but when i tried tu plug my p28 ecu i got tranny error. what i have to do to chip successfulyl p28 and run that accord? 'cos Hondata wrote tha theys staget ssytemns may run auto h22a

ps: it's a 94 accord with 91 h22a. it has TCM.

sorry this isn't a helpful reply but i had a question. why leave the f22 auto in it? i would've gone ahead and put h22 tranny in there especially since it's turboed.

he searching h22 auto tranny. but right now he has a f22 auto tranny

no, i'm not sure it will work, but i know the car isn't gonna work right if its an auto and you are using a manual ecu...

so he has traction control? is that right?
what ecu is he using now?
is he running the P13?
does his P13 have 4 plugs? or 3 plugs?

hm. i mean tranny control module for tcm.. he has no traction control. he usingsome jdm p13 ecu with 3 plugs

ah, there are some P13's with 4 plugs, trying to figure out if its the ATTS system, or 4WS, ATTS is post '97 but was hoping you had a definative answer...

uhm... is he running an auto P13? or manual P13?

i thought i read that uberdata was supporting the P13 now? no?

he run auto p13 right now. and now he using a FMU. but FMU suck. and uberdata still not suppoer p13 =(

Wrong on two accounts.

OBD1 is a standardized platform, a nice fat ECU swap to P28 or equivalent will support the H22.

Crome has partial P13 support. johncui (Crome's author) has a hard-on for P13 code; it's set up more like a race or standalone would be. Expect more in the future, home skillet!

For the n00bs: OBD2 Preludes have a wierd-o CKP sensor in the oil pump, you have to convert to OBD1 and run an OBD1 distributor with the correct 24 tooth CKP, in order to enjoy freeware boostcode.

from a google search...

i think if you had a auto p28 you would be ok...

I think so too.

The auto ECU has to go with the auto TCU.

You need a P28 or P72 auto to run uberdata or hondata. P13 isn't supported, and probably won't ever be.

Back