h22a ecu ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bman112305

i just put in a jdm h22a (obd1) motor in my 96 prelude si non v-tech the problem is they sent me a AT ecu with the motor and my car is a 5speed MT the company street imports told me it wasn't a big deal it would still work but i seem to think otherwise.i dont want to wire everything all up and have a problem, any comments or help would be appreciated

You'll probably have a check engine light if you try to use the automatic ECU. Also, did you convert your car to OBD1? A 96 is OBD2, so if you didn't do a conversion, then that ECU isn't going to work well for you...

yea i bought a obd1 ecu and the jumper harness to convert it to obd1 from obd2 i just dont want to have any problems using a AT ecu when the car is MT. . i also have some questions about the wireing because the motor is out of a 95 accord and my car is a prelude all the connectors from the car to the motor match except one (which is square shaped and the motor connectors are all circle. i have no clue what i am suppose to do any and all information would be helpfull..

Back