H22a Into 4th Gen Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

gohondago

WEll i think im going to attepmt this ...........i knwo it involves cutting and shopping my car up but for the power and the monster h22 , i think its worth it.

I know about the handling issue and im aware of it.

H22 in a 4th Gen is too much work and a headache. For the power, get an LS and turbo. Easier swap, less headaches, and in the end more practical. Crank the boost and there's your power. Just my .02. good luck

i have a H22 Crx that i made what do u need to know?...handleing is NOT as bad as everyone thinks it handles better then my friend h22 EG hatch. ya there are better options but if you dont want to flock like sheep and go b series this is a better solution but a pricey one and a long task.....a bit over 3000 and a bit over a month and you get a low 13 second car on BFG's...

I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of that.

I was thinking about getting a H22 for my 90 Civic HB. I know there's a lot of work & mod to make it work.

umm.can i ask what you had to cut/weld or other things you did to put the h22 into the crx...im goin to attemp it and wondering what you did..ohh did you use the place racing mounts and did you have to get rid of both ac and ps to fit it in.
thx

I wanna toss an H22 in my rex...
posted these questions (below) in the wrong thread and they locked my topic with a sour reply... nice moderators to help out a noob... they'll probably delete this post cuz I'm stating an opinion... Anywayz, besides fucknut moderators, (who doesn't have one or two?)...

What is the best H22 to swap into a Rex?
What are the parts I need?
The engine bay is tiny, will I lose any functionality?
Are there books available? (like the b16 swap guides seen on ebay)
What is the HP range I should expect?
Will I have to mod the engine bay?
What other mods are suggested for maximum performance?

I feel the same way bout not following tha crowd with my swap - shit, I can pick up a B16 rex for $2k anywhere in Cali...

Does anybody know enough to answer more than 1 of these questions?

Much love, -Mykon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back