H22a into a UK sohc prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

humphreyz

There is a H22a in a scrapy close to me and i really want to do this swap but i am unsure and was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction

The engine is a H22a with tranny already bolted on with intake and outake manifolds
it has a alternator , also has the a/c motor how can this bee removed as i dont have a/c
it has no timing belt and the bottom pulling wheel has been nocked during the removal and is touching the block ,
it also has no dizzy

what do i need to complete the swap taken into considertion everything i am going to need like drive shafts , mounts , ecu , dizzy , timing belt , pulley wheel , exhaust from downpipe and anything else i am going to need

any useful info would be awsume as the only good info i can find on these swaps are for accord swaps :worthy:

Cheers :wink:

treat it the same as an accord swap, and the harmonic balancer pulley's are interchangeable. You can take of the AC pump, and run a different belt if you wish.

Back