1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22a into a UK sohc prelude

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by humphreyz, Feb 14, 2006.

1. humphreyz

humphreyz Junior Member

There is a H22a in a scrapy close to me and i really want to do this swap but i am unsure and was wondering if you guys could point me in the right direction

The engine is a H22a with tranny already bolted on with intake and outake manifolds
    it has a alternator , also has the a/c motor how can this bee removed as i dont have a/c
    it has no timing belt and the bottom pulling wheel has been nocked during the removal and is touching the block ,
    it also has no dizzy

what do i need to complete the swap taken into considertion everything i am going to need like drive shafts , mounts , ecu , dizzy , timing belt , pulley wheel , exhaust from downpipe and anything else i am going to need

any useful info would be awsume as the only good info i can find on these swaps are for accord swaps [​IMG]

Cheers [​IMG]
  2. tab

tab Super Moderator

Aberdeen, Washington State
    treat it the same as an accord swap, and the harmonic balancer pulley's are interchangeable. You can take of the AC pump, and run a different belt if you wish.
Draft saved Draft deleted