1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22a jdm

Discussion in 'Prelude' started by cdndna, Jan 27, 2011.

1. cdndna

cdndna P-Town Crew

Hello everyone i am currently attending a school for mechanics im in engines now and they gave me a H22A :( lol i have alldata and mitchell as resources and i also found the OEM honda service manuels.I downloaded the one for prelude 93 because thats all i could find the head says it was casted in 92 and the block has NO.1 92 on the block so this is how i figured it was made in 92.

Now my issue is i need all the specs for this JDM H22A as iv i was going to rebuild it and from what i understand the JDM has 10hp more than the US/Canada version.

If someone could get me this info or tell me where i could find it it would be of great help.Id use the specs for the h22a in that year from the us but i know for a fact that there not the same.I could be wrong i am new at this ;) But the thing is i get the motor back tomorow and i have to remove the cylinders,valves,pistons,crank ect.. and i have to mesure everything with a vernyay and micrometer.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted