H22a jdm

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cdndna

P-Town Crew
Hello everyone i am currently attending a school for mechanics im in engines now and they gave me a H22A :( lol i have alldata and mitchell as resources and i also found the OEM honda service manuels.I downloaded the one for prelude 93 because thats all i could find the head says it was casted in 92 and the block has NO.1 92 on the block so this is how i figured it was made in 92.

Now my issue is i need all the specs for this JDM H22A as iv i was going to rebuild it and from what i understand the JDM has 10hp more than the US/Canada version.

If someone could get me this info or tell me where i could find it it would be of great help.Id use the specs for the h22a in that year from the us but i know for a fact that there not the same.I could be wrong i am new at this ;) But the thing is i get the motor back tomorow and i have to remove the cylinders,valves,pistons,crank ect.. and i have to mesure everything with a vernyay and micrometer.

Back