H22A LSD Auto in95 Odyssey

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scarman18

I have a 95 Odyssey that I recently swapped a JDM H22A auto LSD into. I have the P13 ECU and also the P19 TCM. I also have the console shifter from a 92 Accord mounted in the center for shifting duty, due to the Ody having a special auto tranny with the gear postion attached to it instead of in the column shifter. I also have a 65mm ProProducts T-body that was modified to accept the cruise control. Both Temp coolant temp sensors are installed (front and back of engine). I used the harness from the Ody and modified it to work.

I have a couple of problems that I was hoping or some help on.

-D4 light does not come on when shifted into with the P19 TCM. It does work with the Ody one though. Someone else on the forum mentioned this issue but that wasnt a reply. Hoping TAB or someone might have some insight.

-The engine runs fine (needs to be timed) until it gets warm. Then it idle hunts like Hondas do. Any idea why this might be happening. It seems the IAC is working at colder starts before it gets warm but once it gets warm everything goes to hell.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

The absent D4 light is highly documented. You simply don't have it anymore. The only down side is that this is the light that blinks trouble codes fm the trans.

i have a jdm f20b/f22a auto in my 97 acura cl, running the same ecu/tcm as you, a p13 auto/h22 p19, just letting you know it does the same no d4 and mine only seachs in park not neutral or drive

Back