1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22a motor swap question...

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by abit2theright, Mar 12, 2009.

1. abit2theright

abit2theright New Member

Hi all, I'm new here and have been doing some research on an H22a motor swap for my 1994 Honda Accord EX. I know a little about the HP and torque gains (200 total HP from that engine I believe?), but other then that, I don't know very much else besides its a close fit for my car. Could you guys give a little advice on this swap to a guy whos still learning? thanks!

2. ballin297

ballin297 New Member

def do the swap cause the motor run strong and take beatings and with minor mobs can be very fast i personally have a jdm h22a in my 97 civic and i love it

3. lresto

lresto New Member

hello guys, I need some serious help. Im trying to do a motor swap on my 95 civic with an h22. Can some one tell me what exactly do i need from parts to frabrication? All I have right know is the H22 with trany

4. HugoX

HugoX New Member

i have a Honda DX 1995 coupe i was planning to do the same. H22a Swap. how much did the engine and the tranny run you?

5. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Actually it's NOT a 'close fit' for your car, it's a bolt-in swap. You can even reuse your stock transmission if you want to...

You two, start your own threads...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted