H22A Recommended turbo trim

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mike_995

Hello I am planning on putting an H22A into my 93 civic in the near future, and I was wondering what trim turbo I should get for the H22a, and if 300 HP from just a turbo would be feasible on 6-7 psi. Also how difficult is it to do the swap, I am most likely going to be buying the engine from Street Imports as they include the necessairy motor mounts.

Thanks.

swap is not that bad. there is enough info out there to get you on your way. no 300hp is not possible with 6-7 psi. most like to go with a t3/t4 57 or 60 trim. however ive seen some really nice outcomes with the t3 60-1. it takes a little longer to spool but makes some hella power. the h22's can handle 300hp just fine. so dont worry about the psi it is all about hp. hp is what breaks things not the boost level.

get the book maximum boost by bell...great book on turbos

btw if you are going turbo...better get some kind of engine management like hondata, aem, crome, uberdata etc not the safc crap

I suppose my civic should be blisteringly fast with just the H22A. Too bad its my last year in high school, I would love to have the fastest car in the parking lot, but I wont get my H22A before the end. My civic still kills neons, and cavaliers, which is good.

Back