H22a type-s del sol conv.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22sol

Well first off i have about $25,000 to spend on this project.
My idea was to put an H22a type-s into a del sol. I am going to build the motor with forged pistons, proseries camshafts, cam gears, lightened pulley system. I was also going to purchase a JR supercharger.
The only thing i cant seem to find are th following:

The hydro shift linkage from the H22 to the del sol. I know its hydro cause my friend has a regular h22 in his sol but he dont remember were he bought it.

anyways wut do u guys think about this project?

read around on this forum. you are the 3rd person in the last week to have $20k+ to waste on a car. read the forums and you will see the opinions about this.

I don't know 'wut' to think.

I don't recommend using the h22a at all, I would suggest an RSX (k-series) motor instead. A lot more parts and a more tunable motor.

get a k.... youll like it better. and if you have 25k why dont you get something else. like a 280 with an sr20 .... i love hondas but i'm also broke,

if i had 25k thats what i would do...but do what you want forge the bottom end, port and polish the head and stick a sick turbo on that bitch....

the h22 is an "economical" 2L.. the k24/ k20 combo is sick stock, imagine with 10k+ into it.

as weird as it is, in this case the k20 sounds good. the JRSC will have clearance issues in a del sol. show me the money or the bank acct screen shot and youll get more advice. you really are the third person in 3 days to say this and im tired of giving advice thats going on deaf ears.

Back