H22a Type-s Swap/civic 96 Ex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22aCivicEX

ALright I have a h22a type-s engine and I want to swap it into a 96 civic ex. Here is a list of everything that Ihave for it. Please let me know of anything else that i need to make it run(electrical harnesses,etc..)

JDM 98 Prelude type S complete engine H22A type S, Hydraulic Transmission, Displacement: 2156cc, Torque: 22.5kg*m@6500, Horse Power: 220hp@7200, Compression Ratio: 11.0:1, OBD-2 ECU, it includes everything you need: 98 H22A engine with 30k miles, 5 speed transmission, clutch Components, Axels, Engine wiring Harness, Block, Intake Manifold, Complete Head, Sensors, Exhaust Manifold, Fuel Rail, Injectors, Throttle Body, Alternator, Starter, Ignition Wires, A/C compressor, power steering pump, and more, it gots all the things from the origial engine. also it got 60 days warranty on all internals.

Besides engine Mount kits what else will be reguired to make this big dawg run? Thanks yall

Have you tried looking around the site? I believe the question of an H22 into a Civic has been answered countless times before.

lol@is it just ricers on this forum...

first off, your not making sense. That could be a reason why nobody is answering your question. you say..
...and more, it gots all the things from the origial engine.

followed by..
what else will be reguired to make this big dawg run?

well if you have everything wouldnt it run?

now that im done being a ass, you need a FAL slim fan or a cheap pep boys fan, or trim your stock radiator fan. And you need different axles 90+accord midshaft w/ 90-93 integra axles. Or use the prelude mid-shaft and get some custom axles (driveshaftshop.com). And because you description of what comes with it is so vague, you will need the shifter and the cables (shift linkage) if it doesnt come with your swap. And make sure you get the resistor pack for you injectors, sometimes that doesnt come with the swap because its not mounted on the engine its on the driver side wheelwell.

Back