h22a very complete engine,p13 ecu,axles with mid-s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

i have an h22 motor for sale. lots of new parts including:thermostat housing,thermostat,waterpump,timing belt,balance shaft belt,timing belt covers(both halves),new tensioner and bearing,auto adjuster,spark plug wires,oil filter,and a few seals and i think thats all the brand new parts other then that the motor is a h22 that comes with these parts that arent brand new:complete longblock,almost complete intake manifold,jdm exhaust manifold(both halves) lower piece still has the O2 sensor in it., str fuel rail,flywheel,axles,midshaft,p13 ecu. jdm internal coil distibutor.

i have over 500 invested into this motor and not to mention the ecu and str fuel rail so im into it more then i would like but im leaving the honda scene and need the money really bad so if anybody is interested please contact me, only serious inquiries please. peace -mike

im looking to get only 800 and as far as it fitting into a crx.....it does but im gonna tell you now i have done all the research and its a lot of work but if your ready for a small challenge then yea it fits. let me know if you want it asap. thnx -mike

im located in northern california in the san francisco area my zip code is 94928 if you want to mapquest it. anyways please let me know if you want to pick up on this deal. peace -mike

Originally posted by b18vtecrx@Dec 5 2004, 01:40 PM
im located in northern california in the san francisco area my zip code is 94928 if you want to mapquest it. anyways please let me know if you want to pick up on this deal. peace -mike
[post=426549]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you willing to part the swap. I'm currently looking for an JDM ODB1 P13 ECU? I need an ECU very bad.

Back