H23 to H22A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pwrfulz28

I have a 92 prelude with a h23. i just got a jdm h22a engine and ecu but wire harness is cut, what harness do i need to use? will and american version vtec prelude harness work and whats the other box next to the jdm ecu :unsure:
thanks to anyone who replys

you should be able to use the harness off your H23 and just add the required wires, or lenghthen required wires. If im wrong some one will speak up im sure.

The h23 wiring harness will work. The only thing you should have to do is run wires from vtec solenoid to ecu. :spin:

ok, cool bug i still need to know what the box next to the ecu runs. the harness is diffrent on the box next to the ecu, anyone know why. and thanks for the reply guys :worthy:

i did the same swap to a buddies car and i dont recall another box...all i did was run the stock h23 harness and run the extra wires for the vtec and the car hauled ass. give us at least a pic of the thing. hope this helps.

uhm, did you motor come with a tranny?
if so was it auto?
did it come with flywheel and clutch/pressure plate

if no flywheel i would bet it was an auto motor and that additional box is the auto computer...

Back