H23a Intake manifold F22b1 vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

So I did some research for a buddy of mine that has the f22b1 vtec motor , he was looking to do the h23 head swap. Now he said that it wasnt worth the money . Along the road of searching information for the head swap there was intell on the h23 intake manifold to the f22b1 vtec motor.
First of all, is this swap possible ? What year h23intake will fit the 97 f22 motor? If one intake manifold is for a vtec motor and one comes off a non-vtec motor will that play a factor in the wiring harness plugs? Also is the vaccum lines going to play a factor in performance of the vtec ?
Second , the manifold that were looking at is one from a 92 prelude. This unit was used with some of the Civics and Preludes for better performance resulting from the 4-Stage Flapper System and is easily Modded by Dis-Connecting the Vacuum Lines to it so that all 4 Flaps open at once giving you more Mid-Top End performance! Otherwise, just 2 of the flaps open on low end, and then the other 2 open around 3500 rpms. I read this from a Honda Tech site. A Very Great product offered from Honda Direct. This is a very expensive unit from a H23A1 Motor from a 92 Prelude. So i was wondering would this fit the application.

Damn man , Cant you see the guy is banned, This thread is old as hell .

Plus you dont know what your talking about . A h23 IM will Bolt to a vtec Sohc F-series motor. Its a simple swap !!!

Before posting anymore . I would try not to make an ass out of myself. Look at the last date posted. See if the thread OP is not BANNED !!

Back