1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H23a Intake manifold F22b1 vtec

Discussion in 'Accord' started by hondaburner95, Mar 16, 2007.

1. hondaburner95

hondaburner95 Banned

So I did some research for a buddy of mine that has the f22b1 vtec motor , he was looking to do the h23 head swap. Now he said that it wasnt worth the money . Along the road of searching information for the head swap there was intell on the h23 intake manifold to the f22b1 vtec motor.
    First of all, is this swap possible ? What year h23intake will fit the 97 f22 motor? If one intake manifold is for a vtec motor and one comes off a non-vtec motor will that play a factor in the wiring harness plugs? Also is the vaccum lines going to play a factor in performance of the vtec ?
    Second , the manifold that were looking at is one from a 92 prelude. This unit was used with some of the Civics and Preludes for better performance resulting from the 4-Stage Flapper System and is easily Modded by Dis-Connecting the Vacuum Lines to it so that all 4 Flaps open at once giving you more Mid-Top End performance! Otherwise, just 2 of the flaps open on low end, and then the other 2 open around 3500 rpms. I read this from a Honda Tech site. A Very Great product offered from Honda Direct. This is a very expensive unit from a H23A1 Motor from a 92 Prelude. So i was wondering would this fit the application.

2. hondaburner95

hondaburner95 Banned

bump

3. hondaburner95

hondaburner95 Banned

bump, damn someone has to know something on this swap

4. cb7tunerx

cb7tunerx New Member

will not work ports are different

5. boostedf22

boostedf22 dis is why im not

Damn man , Cant you see the guy is banned, This thread is old as hell .

Plus you dont know what your talking about . A h23 IM will Bolt to a vtec Sohc F-series motor. Its a simple swap !!!

Before posting anymore . I would try not to make an ass out of myself. Look at the last date posted. See if the thread OP is not BANNED !!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted