HAHa $2.5 Mil for this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

all of the things they eat on that show are considered 'delicacies' or eaten by the general populous of other countries. they just use that because as americans... we think it's gross.

why do you think the ONE asian guy they had on there actually ate the monkey brain? he says 'cuz we actually eat that in my country'

hmm... i think he's just fishing for money. :fishing: asshole.

when i was little i tried pig brain :)

yea hes definantly trying to get money. people these days...

what a tardkart, i mean honestly since when does throwing up and bumping into something cause 2.5 mil of harm.

I mean seriously, i almost threw up reading his bullshit of a lawsuit got disorented and fell down some stairs, so does that give me the right to sue him for that 2.5 mil he is suing for?

"I couldn't get up fast enough"

fat ass.. And if you really didn't want to see it, he could of closed his eyes

goat is actually pretty good, I eat squid. I've had some wierd shit when I lived in costa rica, I don't know what the hell it was but it wasn't completely disgusting.

Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Jan 11 2005, 09:33 PM
I don't care if it taste good or not, just the word goat or squid disgustes me,lol
[post=444436]Quoted post[/post]​

Fool!!! Squid is one of the best fishes out there...mmmmm....fried calimari is one of my favorite dishes in all the world!

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Jan 11 2005, 04:12 PM
what a tardkart, i mean honestly since when does throwing up and bumping into something cause 2.5 mil of harm.

I mean seriously, i almost threw up reading his bullshit of a lawsuit got disorented and fell down some stairs, so does that give me the right to sue him for that 2.5 mil he is suing for?
[post=444244]Quoted post[/post]​

an award of this nature is usually commensurate with the defendant's abilty to pay. For example, what's $2.5MM to a company that pays BILLIONS for the rights to televise sporting events? Not much.

However, I agree with your general opinion in this matter. Any idiot that handwrites a pleading needs to have his head examined whether the complaint has merit or not.

Originally posted by JDMPlaya+Jan 11 2005, 10:33 PM-->
I don't care if it taste good or not, just the word goat or squid disgustes me,lol
Goat is actually not that bad. My GF's dad cooked some over Xmas and i tried it. Had an odd flavor at first, but they were some pretty damn good tacos

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jan 12 2005, 03:08 PM

Fool!!! Squid is one of the best fishes out there...mmmmm....fried calimari is one of my favorite dishes in all the world!
[post=444670]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah that shit is the bomb, i always gotta get it as an appetizer at any restaraunt that has it

Sabz5150
@Jan 12 2005, 08:58 PM
I tried calamari once. I don't think it was prepared properly... was extremely chewy.
[post=444843]Quoted post[/post]​

Its actually really chewy. thats the way its supposed to be. it is that outside cone shaped part of the squid. I have went to Catalina Island twice for school and got to dissect squid both times, so we learned where the inksac and stuff is, and what they use for calamari.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jan 12 2005, 11:37 PM
he does not even have a lawyer?
[post=444929]Quoted post[/post]​

doesn't sound like it...

"the person that represents themself has a fool for a client"

i paraphrase

Originally posted by senate_9427+Jan 12 2005, 10:41 PM-->
Originally posted by JDMPlaya@Jan 11 2005, 10:33 PM

Goat is actually not that bad. My GF's dad cooked some over Xmas and i tried it. Had an odd flavor at first, but they were some pretty damn good tacos

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jan 12 2005, 03:08 PM

[post=444670]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah that shit is the bomb, i always gotta get it as an appetizer at any restaraunt that has it

Sabz5150
@Jan 12 2005, 08:58 PM
I tried calamari once. I don't think it was prepared properly... was extremely chewy.
[post=444843]Quoted post[/post]​

Its actually really chewy. thats the way its supposed to be. it is that outside cone shaped part of the squid. I have went to Catalina Island twice for school and got to dissect squid both times, so we learned where the inksac and stuff is, and what they use for calamari.
[post=444896]Quoted post[/post]​

Squid is the best when in the sushi form.... :lol:

Back