haha Best DUI Video ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha Taco's got it. I was wondering if anyone would recognize it. :p

Originally posted by 2000Si@Mar 3 2005, 06:26 PM
haha Taco's got it. I was wondering if anyone would recognize it. :p
[post=468926]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah have you also noticed how its. D--Puty-- C-- Johnson. She also plays a slut so that makes sense. I noticed as soon as i heard her voice. :p

I think that show sucks... never watch it. But that clip was pretty funny. That's one hell of a field sobriety test!

the first episodes were actually funny. now its going downhill. everyonce in awhile its a funny. I only watch it when i'm bout to watch southpark.
...KICK ASS DUDE!

i liked the one episode where they got points for each kind of perp that they brought in. points for being jewish, points for being ove a certain hight, points for animal tatoos. it was great. and i like the one where they beat up the guy in the shake suit, lol.

funniest one i saw was someone saying how their dog was so old and dying but they didn't have the money to have the vet put it down, so they ask the officer to shoot the dog for them... and then the next door neighbor comes out yelling what did you do to my dog, and the first person starts yelling, thats what you get, your dog never shuts the fuck up...

not exact word for word but you get the idea...
funny shit

That was stupid as shit. I want my 3 minutes back

drink some more then watch it again
alchy :D

ha! alchy! :beer: I'll drink to that. ill be fucked come tonight and the rest of the week...vacation at ST. George here we come! I can here my friend JACK D. calling now :alcoholic: :drinks_drunk:
dude the shake was the best! At least when he got beat up. :bash:

Back