hahaha kid owned by his mom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Keiths Mom
Yes Keith is white but he thinks he is black. I tell him all the time I can show him his birth certificate. He's what you call a wigga.

Quote of the week right there...

BTW, Meg... this wouldn't be YOUR Keefie, would it? lol

man that is great, that has gotta be the funniest thing i've seen so far.

It is funny, but that board is gay as hell. If you read in, other people that got linked this site joined and made a post, and then the members start to bitch at them. Then on top of that, they start bitching out the mom. What fags

Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 30 2004, 11:51 PM
It is funny, but that board is gay as hell. If you read in, other people that got linked this site joined and made a post, and then the members start to bitch at them. Then on top of that, they start bitching out the mom. What fags
[post=409760]Quoted post[/post]​

What do you expect from a bunch of drag queens?

best part of that thread was a dude's sig.

1076483209driftsaucenew.gif

:)

the rest was stupid-- and the same shit happened a year ago somewhere else.

but this was classic:

89Integra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY SHIT WTF? man my mom blew outta proportion when i bez at work last night yo, yea SPIC im here yo ill still be on, but my mom keeps gettin in my buss. she need to lay off fo real yo, but dat nigga is dumb i sometimes wanna kick her ass

OMG NO! ITS MY MOM!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 1 2004, 08:37 AM
best part of that thread was a dude's sig.

1076483209driftsaucenew.gif

:)

the rest was stupid-- and the same shit happened a year ago somewhere else.

but this was classic:

89Integra

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOLY SHIT WTF? man my mom blew outta proportion when i bez at work last night yo, yea SPIC im here yo ill still be on, but my mom keeps gettin in my buss. she need to lay off fo real yo, but dat nigga is dumb i sometimes wanna kick her ass

OMG NO! ITS MY MOM!
[post=410077]Quoted post[/post]​

Hell yeah, that sig rocked my socks

Back