Half Size Radiator App.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

George777

^^ Likes Bewbies
I was looking around on this site and some others, and I got the general conclusion that a half size radiator from a 96 Del Sol will be sufficient and adequate to cool my turbo set up. Feel free to correct me if this information is not accurate.

My question is exactly how much hacking/modding/welding/whatever will I have to do to make it fit/work in my EF? It's for a B20 Turbo.

Also, I need an AFPR...Just wondering what you guys recommended. Seems to be many opinions out there after a few days of research. I live right down the road from Summit, so I went in there and looked around, and they had this...

Aeromotive 13101 - Aeromotive A1000 Injected Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulators - summitracing.com

Will this work, or should I look elsewhere? Money isn't really an issue, I just want to get the right parts without having to shell it out again.

Also, what is the difference between Bypass and non-Bypass regulators? Pros/Cons of each?

Last edited:
what do you need a fpr for?
and if your running a fmu for fuel management your an idiot, your blow your motor in 2 or 3 months

I have no aftermarket fuel management system... As the car sits now, it's got the B20 in it and runs good. I just want to get everything I need to put the turbo on before I move back to CT and not have to worry about it for a while.

I was told/researched that I would need to adjust my fuel pressure for the turbo. That is why I was looking at them. If I can just run it without, I will. I just want to do it right and be done. There are so many different opinions/methods out there that I don't know which is right and which isn't. That is why I am asking for help. I would rather get flamed for asking after doing research than I would pick one and have it be the wrong one.

Blanco? And input?

Last edited:
Back