Halloween Costumes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMPlaya

was wondering what you guys were wearing to the parties this year, I'm still not sure yet and I'm hosting a party tommorow..

Last year my girlfriend was dressed as a little boy and I was dressed as a priest!

lol I know that's why I'm stoked dude, I don't know what to wear, I'll prolly just goto spencers or some shit..

Around here they have like Halloween USA's, It's the wal mart of halloween stores its fucking huge I might have to swing by there.

I'm not dressing up, but I have the perfect "treat."

Admittedly, I have to clean my fridge out, but rather than throw it out, it's all going into one big "mystery bag." So when the kids come knocking, I'll hold the bag just high enough so they can't see in and say, "just reach in and grab a handful!" muahahahahahahahhahahaha oh shit, I'm such a bastard. :D :ji:

:lmao:

I'm probably just going to work the evening, and probably find a party or something to kick it at.

Whatever I'm going to be doing, I'll be dressed like a guy from chips. I have a legit, 1976 full uniform down to the helmet and aviator sunglasses. So siked to wear it for a purpose now!

The best costume I have had was the shower from Karate Kid. Everything was going fine until I ran into a group of skeletons down on State Street.

Originally posted by chestercheeto48@Oct 21 2004, 08:19 AM
The best costume I have had was the shower from Karate Kid. Everything was going fine until I ran into a group of skeletons down on State Street.
[post=405561]Quoted post[/post]​

:shrug2:

i don't get it...

im going to a theme party, i hate theme parties like "hey guys lets dress up", i cant stand em. but im going to one lol.... i was thinking of being flava flav

King Arthur from Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail.

Originally posted by chestercheeto48@Oct 21 2004, 04:11 PM
Don't tell me you have never seen the karate kid movie????? Am I that old? Anyway if you saw the movie you would remember.
[post=405741]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, we've all seen it... we've just forgotten it because... well, it wasn't really that great. Kinda like Goonies... yeah, it was cool then, but it sucks the big one now.

gallery_604_159_1098400811.jpg

Best one ever.

:lmao: So fricking true!

80s tenis pro. I have the shorts, the shoes, and the hair, i just need the shirt. I am going to rock some thrift stores this weekend to try and find a shirt.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Oct 21 2004, 02:28 PM
i now have grown my fro four 6 mounths to the point i can die it bright blue and go as crusty the clown.
[post=405678]Quoted post[/post]​

lmao! take a pic dude. i gotta see this.

Back