Happy 21st Birthday La_pieuvre!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Mad scientist
VIP
It's La_Pieuvre's 21st birthday today! Let's make it a warm one for him guys/gals.

Party hard O! Don't get too wasted though... remembering things isn't always bad. ;)

i cant wait to see the post that looks like this:

klhioh
ioghi uiguitgio 9 8vygutgui uiguig i y0!

:lol:

happy 21st y0

ask the bartender for a cement mixer! they are the shit!!!!

Thanks a lot Mike, Brian :)
I can't believe I'm finally 21, it's about damn time. I'm getting tired of drinking sodas in bars and restaurants. I'm not going to go all out tonight, because I work during the week at 7:30 am <_< , but I do know that Saturday night is going to be wild :lol:

Happy Birthday dude. Nothing better than walking through the club, talking to chicks and sippin' on a good ol' Bud Light.

hey mike, now that I'm 21 we need to go out and get a drink in Addison

Happy B-day dude... Think - Liquid Cocaine! or cement mixer. or surfer on acid. or kamikaze. or fuzzy navel. or hairy eyeball. or long island, tokio, texas, mudslide, grasshopper, sluricane... whoa. Got a little carried away there. :D Or go for the best drink ever to order in a bar... A slo unconfortable screw up against the wall! N-E-Ways, have a good day! :beer:

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@May 27 2003, 05:12 PM

Sounds good to me! I'm poor right now though, so I can only treat you to one or two. ;)

You'll have to tell me where we can and can't drink- I'm still not used to this whole dry county thing with Unicards and all that.

Originally posted by Calesta@May 27 2003, 08:12 PM
I'm still not used to this whole dry county thing with Unicards and all that.

:huh:
whats that

Originally posted by E_SolSi+May 27 2003, 07:16 PM-->
@May 27 2003, 08:12 PM
I'm still not used to this whole dry county thing with Unicards and all that.

:huh:
whats that

You can't buy alcohol in every county in the Dallas / Ft. Worthless area... and for places that you can, you have to have some kind of identification card. I don't drink that much, so I don't really know any more than that.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 28 2003, 01:33 AM
thats almost as bad as "no smoking in any public bar/restaurant effecitive april 1st 2004" law in CT:(

I wouldn't really care about that kind of law much either. It wouldn't affect me. :)

its just stupid.

they expect the smokers to pay for all their programs, yet they are pushing it out. Do they not realize how dumb they are?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 28 2003, 01:33 AM
thats almost as bad as "no smoking in any public bar/restaurant effecitive april 1st 2004" law in CT:(

well actually, that law has passed in Dallas and is already in effect...it's been that way for a few months now. It sucks! I usually go to Addison to eat out now because the law doesn't exist there.

Ah, makes sense. I don't smoke, and I don't drink too much- so it doesn't really affect me. ;)

Originally posted by Calesta+May 27 2003, 07:12 PM-->
La_Pieuvre
@May 27 2003, 05:12 PM

Sounds good to me! I'm poor right now though, so I can only treat you to one or two. ;)

You'll have to tell me where we can and can't drink- I'm still not used to this whole dry county thing with Unicards and all that.

hey how many of us are there in the Dallas area???? (hmmmmmm)

Abilene, 2hrs away. But hardly far either. maybee we should figure out how many of of there are and do a BBQ. I hear the weather in Texas during the summer months is warm :lol:

Back