Happy 21st Birthday TurboMirage!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

Can't wait until Sunday night.... barhopping in Worcester and Irish Car Bombs!!! :p

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 25 2004, 11:00 PM
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

:headsmash: :wheelchair:
[post=422400]Quoted post[/post]​

man flashing objetcs are tripppypy.

thanks guys, you're all the greatest.

we went out to gillians @ 1215am, but they woudlnt serve me. bastards.

cant wait for sunday... after my day of reckoning tomorrow, and the kart trak meet saturday... what am i going to do monday? :lol:

it was a good time. gillians wouldnt serve me so we went to boston billiards. the gameplan for the girls was to head out to the cape cod mall afterwards (it opens at 5am) but i didnt want to go.

me 1245am at boston billiards.
132-3256_IMG.JPG

my "date" for the evening.
132-3258_IMG.JPG

my buddy ron.
132-3257_IMG.JPG

his gf steph on the left.
132-3247_IMG.JPG

Needless to say, digital cameras still aren't flattering to the complexion.

Happy birthday Chris !

Now who's gonna drive Airjockie to the bars ?!

-> Steve

Hate to thread-fuck... but my b-day was yesterday (26th). I did nothing whatsoever... so pissed... I'm going to punish these three chicks that came over, blue balled me, left saying they'd be back with another girl, and didn't come back until two hours later to pick up their shit and go home. Wasted night. I had some bomb chinese food though... and a Bud Light... :angry:

*edit: My 21st birthday as well...

yo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY bro. wish i coulda gone with you guys to the kart track.. maybe i'll call you tonight, and see what's up.. and i feel so sorry for you extremeaccord guy.... lol sorry. so sorry..

Why the hell wouldn't they let you in after 12am? I had my ID stolen on my 21st birthday before I even got to go out, went to the bar anyway and didn't get ID'd.

Originally posted by swanny@Nov 27 2004, 04:53 PM
Why the hell wouldn't they let you in after 12am? I had my ID stolen on my 21st birthday before I even got to go out, went to the bar anyway and didn't get ID'd.
[post=422914]Quoted post[/post]​

i was let in. i just wasnt able to be served.

Back