Happy 4th of july y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Let us take this time to remember the days when Karnash and Gabe were boys... the revolution was underway, and we gave a big fuck you to British humor and wigs :)

:flag:

:flagday:

lol

shit man im not too far behind those old mother fuckers :(
oh well they'll be back in diapers long before me :D

happy fourth everyone

and B might i suggest the flagday outfit with some sparklers attatched in stratiegic places..... that should make you a real hit with the ladies (bill get the pics... these will surely make you world famous)

Yeah, I am waiting on Volume#2 of Flag Day Monthly.

Worst thing about this 4th for me is I have to fucking work ALL DAY LONG WITHOUT any extra pay.

i don't think i should sport the flag day outfit tomorrow

b has a date :)

Dates are good. I'm spending the weekend in Austin with Katie and a bunch of friends. Crazy house party.

:lol:

Happy 4th you guys! I'll wait for some kind of Chinese day of independence from Communism or something.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The 4th is still 30 minutes away. :)

Yup, ain't gonna happen any time soon. I'm just scared to see what will happen when they finally take over Hong Kong. 50 years and counting..... I think there's only 44 left in the deal.

EST makes me want to throttle any of the support agencies I have to deal with from the east coast. :D :)

Happy 4th everyone. Lucky for me, not only is it the fourth but it's also my girlfriend's and my 1 year anniversary. :wub:

Originally posted by lsvtec+Jul 4 2003, 12:39 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 3 2003, 11:38 PM
Calesta
@Jul 4 2003, 01:37 AM
I think there's only 44 left in the deal.

44 what?

44 years

Yup. There's some kind of agreement by China to leave Hong Kong alone for 50 years... don't know if they'll actually respect it through the whole 50, and who knows what the hell they'll do once it's up.

But yes, happy 4th!

Originally posted by sloazcrx@Jul 4 2003, 12:41 AM
Happy 4th everyone. Lucky for me, not only is it the fourth but it's also my girlfriend's and my 1 year anniversary. :wub:

congrats!!

its my girls and my 11 month together :)

I don't know what she even looks like.. It could be some skank you paid $50 to go out with you and you just wanna get your money back outta my pocket.

ME =/= B's Wallet

PLUS, how the hell am I supposed to know if the same person actually goes out with you... HELL, even that you went out at all?!

LOL.

Better cover those white legs, bro.

Back