happy b-day john

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 18 2004, 10:59 AM
If by "sucks", you mean "is an awesome piece of machinery that sucks in vasts amounts of air, compresses it, feeds it into the combustion chamber with some fuel, and ignites it to embarass Hondas", then you'd be correct!!! :clapping:
[post=378531]Quoted post[/post]​

bring it.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Aug 18 2004, 09:59 AM
If by "sucks", you mean "is an awesome piece of machinery that sucks in vasts amounts of air, compresses it, feeds it into the combustion chamber with some fuel, and ignites it to embarass Hondas", then you'd be correct!!! :clapping:
[post=378531]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, I'm just referring to the day when Eric, me and a bunch of his intern buddies went down to San Antonio for a driving event and I yelled "The WRX sucks!" over the phone at you.

:lol:

My car should still outrun yours though- when it runs. It's still faster than a slightly modded STi from a launch.

:lol:

Oh yeah, :bday: again John, since this is your thread. :lmao:

Originally posted by Airjockie+Aug 18 2004, 02:54 PM-->
:wheelchair:
[post=378496]Quoted post[/post]​
BWAHAHAHAHAHA, dude, that rocks!!!!

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Aug 18 2004, 05:14 PM
sorry i'm late... apparently... but HAPPY MUFFUCKIN BIRTHDAY, y0!

:) :) :)

john

and drink a few for me, since we can't

AND ON THAT NOTE: *pops open a cherry pepsi* *looks for alcohol* hmmm... what should i mix with this? :p
[post=378571]Quoted post[/post]​

Always been a fan of rum and coke :)

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 18 2004, 11:39 AM
My car should still outrun yours though- when it runs. It's still faster than a slightly modded STi from a launch.
[post=378670]Quoted post[/post]​

Probably, I need to do some weight reduction to this pig. I think it weighs in at around 3,150 pounds. Ugh. Crash standards suck.

I'd still take ya on though. :) Race ya to 60 feet! :bo:

Back