happy b-day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm alive! But I'm a fuck up and managed to get into a stupid fucking accident on my fucking birthday.

Needless to say, it really made the day complete. Thankfully I wasn't drunk at that point in the day.

Thanks for the birthday wishes though! It's good to be 21. In fact I'm sipping on a nice martini as we speak. Nothing quite like being able to buy booze.

no, no bike dumping. I did however, manage to rear end some bitch on the highway in corrie's (girl) car.

I was driving carefully because we were in traffic, but I had asked the wife to make a phone call and order something for me. She asked me where the 3 digit pin was on the card and I looked over to tell her. Then i looked back at the road and bang.

oh well

Not awful. Looked like just hood and bumper, but when I finally removed the old hood, the radiator, rad support, and the general headlight support area took a big blow. At time of impact it appears that the fans both bounced off the pulleys.

Too much shit for me to deal with, so I took it to a shop. We were all OK, thank the lord, and the other ladies piece of shit rodeo didn't have so much as a scratch.

If her car wasn't so high off the ground, we would have hit the front crash structure, but because she was high up, we slid underneath. oh well, it's only a car.

We're getting it fixed and selling it. Need a truck anyway, which we were going to buy last week. Good thing we weren't driving the new truck, that would have really pissed me off.

Big 30 haha... mine isnt too far away for the big 30 "4" short years...

Happy BDAY GUYS

Happy belated birthday, Corrie (I hope I spelled that right) and the other Civic person who looks familiar but I don't know your name. :)

Sorry I'm late

Back