happy bday b16

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

God dammit you're doing LeMons? I'll see if you show up on this weekend's Jalopnik coverage.

:bday:

That LeMons thing looks like a hell of a lot of fun. Good luck.

Hell yea. 24 hour of Lemons is awesome. If I could get out there I'd pick up a beater Camaro to compete in.

I just joined a team for the October event in Ohio. It's a bunch of Honda engineers running a 94 civic coupe. I'm excited, but it's getting more $$$ than I though.

Happy bday BTW B16

I just joined a team for the October event in Ohio. It's a bunch of Honda engineers running a 94 civic coupe. I'm excited, but it's getting more $$$ than I though.

Happy bday BTW B16

Thats what happens when you get a bunch of engineers together. You can't settle. That's not a bad thing when building a car but it is when you've got a low budget for LeMons. Wheres it takiing place?

Hell yea. 24 hour of Lemons is awesome. If I could get out there I'd pick up a beater Camaro to compete in.

Ya gotta capitalize the M there, otherwise it just changes the whole meaning of the sentence. lol

Though bumpy, it looks to be a fun track. I was gonna ask how I'd never heard of it then I saw it was in BFE!

Back