Happy BDay Lilly

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
So I get to work today and it says that it is Lilly's BDay, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLY.
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
Soon you will be able to do this :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: :drunks: and this
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

I think I went way too crazy with the emoticons, Sorry B

B you must not be mad at me for the use of all the emoticons right on. :p
Oh and don't let her boyfriend Mike (B16CRX) hear you say that.

I don't know who Lilly is but happy b-day to her and Happy B-day for me TODAY! WEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......bleep!

LOL I didn't even see this thread, and Im on all the time. Im on the phone with her right now and told her though.

Oh also, yes Lilly is hot, but Im not worried, none of you ugly ass leg humpers with your weak ass game have anything on me :mrgreen:

Also, John bro, I shoulda invited you out to UCLA, we had a party thrusday night at my apartment for Lilly, next time fo sho bro!

One more thing: WHAT ABOUT THE FAKIN BBQ????

Hey guys! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes. I'm finally 19 and able to drink in Canada. lol

I felt really special when Mike called me and told me I had a birthday thread. (of course I thought he was lying for about 5 min) Seriously though, all of you hondaswappers are so friendly and thoughtful!

John you should totally come visit us sometime just to kick it...we can go to Diddy Reise and Buck Fiddy!

Back