Happy Birthday Asmallsol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Happy birthday y0! 17 is too damn young, where will you have your roller skating party at? ;)

One more year, then titty bars, woo w00!

oh yeah, happy b-day to the other 2 people :)

happy B-day ya fetus

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 28 2003, 12:36 AM
One more year, then titty bars, woo w00!

oh yeah, happy b-day to the other 2 people :)

And then one year after titty bars, Its canada time. Drinking age over there is 19 plus beer is cheap up there and only 30 minutes from my house.

Thanks everyone.

Oh and for presents, I got a strut bar :) a 3.5 ton jack (just incase I ever have to lift 3 del sols at once) and a Knock off ITR shift knob :)

All of my presents I got off line and we were at an out of state funeral so my dad ordered them too late to show up on time so they are ariveing this week. My dad just gave me certificates on everything that I am getting. My shift knob just showed up. Looks good, the only problem with it is that the threads are not cut the right way. When it is screw all the way down, the pattern is sideways. Guess that is what happens when you by type R products. Still it looks better then oem

hahahahahahahaha woooohooooooo for the titttttty bars!!!!!

Happy Birthday y0 :D ! I am only 16 :(

Yeah my buddy has a itr shift knob, its justolike how you said, side ways but oh well, they still kick some serious ass in my book.

Back