Happy Birthday B!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm a couple weeks away... and yes, getting old sucks.. lol.. your body can start to feel it..

My freaking legs are starting to hurt more often and I can't bend/ move as good as I used to. Getting old does suck.

Happy Birthday!

thanks all.

i picked up the damn plague from my nieces again. i swear every time i see them i get sick. festering of germs kids are...

doping up and back to bed for me.
'
i feel like a nickle back song.

no, not gay... just hard to swallow :/

you sickly fucking bastard

your immune system is shit

mostly because you never leave the house and dont get exposed to anything, so your immune system has no experience dealing with anything, so every little POS germ that you come in contact with kicks your balls in

stop being a hermit, it will do wonders for your overall physical and mental health

on a side note, you cant say your nieces never gave you anything :lmao:

you sickly fucking bastard

your immune system is shit

mostly because you never leave the house and dont get exposed to anything, so your immune system has no experience dealing with anything, so every little POS germ that you come in contact with kicks your balls in

stop being a hermit, it will do wonders for your overall physical and mental health

on a side note, you cant say your nieces never gave you anything :lmao:

I think you got called out, sucka! lol

Back