Happy Birthday JDMilan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i drank quite a few of these tonight :beer: so ill consider them dedicated to your bday....happy bday milan!

Happy Birthday man! tooo bad your not in the MW or id buy or ass a drink or 6

I actually miss the drunken posting...oh well...

:bday: , mang!

And to be totally unoriginal and copy flamer up there. (and it's the little things that seem to bother him...)

JDMChris

(doesn't look right)

JDMilan

hehe...

Oh shit, thanks guys :thumbsup:

only problem is, my birthday isn't till Feb17th, guess i registered it wrong :ph34r: :ph34r:

appreciate all the support and what not, and no drunk posting for me.

just as a side note where I stand:

-decided to go back to school for another degree in accounting and then become a CPA, and then off to either the state of Georgia/Penn - done within the next year, only 10 classes to take to get it.

MBA programs I am looking at (Univ. of Georgia, Georgia State, Emory Univ. Georgia Tech & Univ. of Pittsburgh) not for another 2-3years

240 runs great, almost done with finishing the all black interior conversion

Work is fine, still working for the Pharma company but also looking into other jobs posted.

Girl if fine, no complaints

Lost my cellphone which is really pissing me off

thanks once again guys,,,HOLLAAAAA!!! well atleast you guys might not mind me posting drunk only on my Birthdays :) last time I tried to post while under the whip I almost fell asleep on the computer...lol

thanks Nick <-- for the sig...lol

Milan

Thanks once again from my HS support group :)

but just a little FYI, I changed my birthdate to the correct one, guess I messed up a while ago registering, oh well, no harm done.

:werd:

f0 sh0!!!

its ok homie ... i went out and got fucked up tonight ... ill cover the drunk posting for you :thumbsup:

Drink them up for me E... :D

the Day before my bday I will post a bday to me...hehe

Back