Happy - Life is Good!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMilan

well, I went through a rough struggle for about 4 months after getting my degree from college.

Upon May 2, Graduation

-No J-O-B
-No Girl
-No Money
-Parents want to throw me out asap
-No Cell
-No Car

Now finally everything has come together.

1. Got a great job working for a pharma company here in south florida making great money

2. Making great money

3. Getting a house soon with a buddy

4. Got a cell

5. Parent situation is much much better

6. Get parts at cost :)

7. Go to club racing events every other week

8. Got a new CAR -- Holla 240

9. Saving for a daily driver (s2000/Evo)

10 And best yet, I just got involved with a girl

Now- before you start the old, who cares I just wanted to let you know that I was involved (engaged) with another chick for 4 years before she threw me to the curb for a good friend of mine (which I want to kill them both) but I ran into a chick that I wanted to go out with in college but couldn't cause I was previously involved. So now We are officially exclusive - shit I haven't been this happen since, not even sure when...

happy , happy, happy..!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: congratulations dude, sounds like the sun is starting to shine on your parade.

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Nov 19 2003, 03:06 PM
daily driver: s2000 or evo...

you bastard!

congrats

I saw that too, but he's being responsible and saving up for it....either way that's a cool 30 grand. Good luck with that JD! :thumbsup:

Yep...getten thru this world and even thru these tough times...it's hard. I still got a long ways to go...just tp get my head out from under the red-financial line....but I am getting there...when I can say I am not living from paycheck to paycheck..and I move into a new house...and start doing private work on other peoples cars for a little change....and the fridge in the garage is full of beer...then I will be on top of the world..where I want to be.

Congrats on getting out of the slumpy hole with all the problems....Im getting out sone too...now If B can just get the beast started and running...and just put a damn ring on his girls finger...hehe....well...we all have probs, but some how we can get out from them.....

SET THE EXAMPLE!!!

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 19 2003, 08:02 PM
Yep...getten thru this world and even thru these tough times...it's hard. I still got a long ways to go...just tp get my head out from under the red-financial line....but I am getting there...when I can say I am not living from paycheck to paycheck..and I move into a new house...and start doing private work on other peoples cars for a little change....and the fridge in the garage is full of beer...then I will be on top of the world..where I want to be.

Congrats on getting out of the slumpy hole with all the problems....Im getting out sone too...now If B can just get the beast started and running...and just put a damn ring on his girls finger...hehe....well...we all have probs, but some how we can get out from them.....

SET THE EXAMPLE!!!

this is full of it, Advice that is.

JDmilan, I'm happy for you, and happythat you are having great times... now all I need to do it uh, the same I guess. Im going through rough times, but hey when times get rough get up again! That I am doing! Here I come USMC Basic.!

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 19 2003, 08:06 PM

JDmilan, I'm happy for you, and happythat you are having great times... now all I need to do it uh, the same I guess. Im going through rough times, but hey when times get rough get up again! That I am doing! Here I come USMC Basic.!

HOORAH DEVIL DOG!

Congrats to you.

Sounds like you had quite a turn around, just if something gets you a bit down now...try to fight it and bounce back right away. Its always the best thing you could do.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Nov 19 2003, 08:07 PM-->
199IntegraBuildUpH22A3
@Nov 19 2003, 08:06 PM

HOORAH DEVIL DOG!

I was under the impression is Ooooh Rahhh!! Either way You know it!

yeah thanks guys, really appreciate it and that is one reason why I am still on this site.

I hope that everything will work out for B, and if I could say something to B it would be that things will get better, work hard now, play later.

I went through some depression cuase my situation was terrible just after graduating, good luck to you all.!!!

being that far down, makes it feel sooooo much better when you get up that high....I know.....but too bad for me I am starting to go back down now...but life is a rollercoaster

glad to hear shits looking up for you :)

Back