Happy St P's DAY!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
Happy St P's Day!

I hope everybody had a good nite - i JUST got back from a killer night in boston.

My only complaint was that one of the bars i was in played that numa-numa dance song . . . :ph34r: I thought they only played stuff like that in gay bars located in the EU!!??!?!?

Meh. I worked tonight. But I bought some guiness and drank it while I was rotating my tires and changing the oil and spark plugs, does that count? :)

had a great st. pattys day. I was suppose to voulenteer(sp) and bring some kids to a skatepark from 530-830, but i realized it cut right into my drinkin time, so i called em up and said i couldnt do it, they didnt care. Had a few beers with some friends, went out to eat at a chinese place, had three beers with dinner, went back to the house, had some more beers, went to the bar, had some beers, came back, had some more beers then proceeded to pass out on the couch.

went to my friend's apartment. drank, beer pong, drinking games. nothing special but still fun.

Back