Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Nov 25 2004, 01:43 AM
I baked a cheese cake for this ocassion happy turkey day to all
[post=422012]Quoted post[/post]​

i got baked for this occasion :D

lol

Originally posted by Havok+Nov 24 2004, 04:01 PM-->
Football, food and beer. Life is good.
[post=421874]Quoted post[/post]​
:werd:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 24 2004, 11:45 PM
CRX-YEM
@Nov 25 2004, 01:43 AM
I baked a cheese cake for this ocassion happy turkey day to all
[post=422012]Quoted post[/post]​

i got baked for this occasion :D

lol
[post=422036]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink:

gobble gobble

One day off....nowhere to go....nothing to do but to get the AE86 done...and start packing for the move.....and I'm hopped up on perkacets, 500 mg Moltrin, and a muscle relaxant...all washed down with a beer. Went to the ER room yesterday finally for the pain in my back....and the doctor said theres nothing she can do for me but to give me the meds and refer me to another doctor in a week or so, and they would do the same thing...see if the meds help or fix it, and then they can start looking for a slipped disk, cartilage degeneration desiese, or just a pinched scaiotic nerve....or worse...a herniated disk....so I'm litterally fucked. bending over doing work on a short car, I worked last night and did a full cleaning inspection in the cabin of a blackhawk, and I got to start packing and then move in a week....

But.....

I'm thankful for many things.....

The wife for sticking next to me and helping me get the house, her father for lending the funds, and her mother for all her help, work for being busy with all the new helicopters being made, everyone here for reading my bitching and moaning about life, the Z for being a cool car that has not majorly broke down....yet, Thankfull that most of my freinds are still freinds...even after the election and other dramantic bullcrap going on, thankfull for the bank wanting to rape my ass and wallet and give me the mortgage loan so I can move out of the ghetto and build a real garage, blah blah, blah.......I have a feeling my real thankful post will be posted next Sunday....

My mom's makin Prime Rib.

She starts baking a day early too. Cheesecake, pie, cookies, etc.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Happy Turkey all! Eat well everyone! I missed the Westminster Dog Show today on tv. A smooth coated fox terrier won best in show. Oh well, next year.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Nov 25 2004, 01:19 PM
.....and I'm hopped up on perkacets, 500 mg Moltrin, and a muscle relaxant...all washed down with a beer.
[post=422130]Quoted post[/post]​

That's a really stupid combination to ingest. Enough with your beer drinking, it's not helping anything you do. :blink:

Edited to say that Clayton you should know better than to mix percocets and alcohol. If you have any doubts at all as to what I am saying here, ask your doctor or pharmacist. There should also be warnings on the bottles of all of those medications. But you are definitely old enough to know that washing your meds down with a beer is scary BAD. And stop drinking beer like it's water. Start using some commonsense man.

Yeah went to my parents house yesterday and my mom was baking pies at like 4. She is dedicated. One of my roomates from my apartment isnt even going home for thanksgiving so he will be eating at my parents expense :D . It all good and have a happy thanksgiving to all. I am going to love being off work and school for 4 days. DOnt be jealous :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Nov 25 2004, 11:20 AM-->
Airjockie
@Nov 25 2004, 01:19 PM
.....and I'm hopped up on perkacets, 500 mg Moltrin, and a muscle relaxant...all washed down with a beer.
[post=422130]Quoted post[/post]​

That's a really stupid combination to ingest. Enough with your beer drinking, it's not helping anything you do. :blink:

Edited to say that Clayton you should know better than to mix percocets and alcohol. If you have any doubts at all as to what I am saying here, ask your doctor or pharmacist. There should also be warnings on the bottles of all of those medications. But you are definitely old enough to know that washing your meds down with a beer is scary BAD. And stop drinking beer like it's water. Start using some commonsense man.
[post=422155]Quoted post[/post]​

god, you just have to be the mother of everyone...

Sesame%20Thanksgiving-thumb.jpg

Originally posted by B16@Nov 25 2004, 05:50 PM
god, you just have to be the mother of everyone...
[post=422230]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, I guess that I have to be. Could he have posted that in jest? No, not a chance in hell. I've spent enough time in person with him that I know how much beer he drinks. But I would have replied in the same way to anyone else. Clayton posts looking for support and sympathy, but so much of his problems are just do to his own bad choices and not random bad luck. And because of his choosing to work on cars and drink beer at the same time, I will never trust him touching my cars ever again. Missing transmission bolts, a torn flywheel cover, a nicked axle seal... so yeah, I am touchy on the subject of Clayton, tools and beer in one paragragh. Otherwise, I do wish him good health for his poor wife's sake.

And how can you even condone someone downing his prescribed pain medication with a beer? Percocets, Motrin and muscle relaxants washed down with a beer? And he's in his mid-thirties, doesn't exercise, has a beer gut and smokes cigarettes, so his body isn't as resilient as the rest of you. This is not a personal attack. I'm just stating facts and as to the work he's done on my cars, I have two mechanics and pics to back me up. And I'm also explaining my position to B16 and the rest of you reading this thread.

And back on topic, I hope that everyone is having a good Thanksgiving...

Here's I'll do everyone a favor.

:stfunoob: :please:

No one gives a shit, and he probably does less. I really am not like this ever, but seriously, PM him if you want to give him motherly advice. Its his choices, hes a big boy. If he wants to OD on pills, thats too bad, but its not your place to bitch about his ass on a message board when you could have easily just sent him a PM or given him a phone call. Now shut your pie whole.

:thankyousigna2:

BTW, Happy thanksgiving Everyone. Hope all is well for the season, and you find some family friends to share this special time with.

Godbless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back