harry potter actor causes uproar, news link

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

22 right now (23 in june)...that pic was taken may 05.....that would make her 19 in that pic...i swear since she got her braces off she looks even younger...closer to the 12 year old mark. You should see her try to buy beer. Its crazy.

The complexion, the braces, and the "catholic girl" thing does it for the age. That's the girl that everyone wanted ? why ?

I know of chicks that look young, drink too much and have 0 talents.

I mean, I'm not one to be rough on a girls looks, and I'm sure she's a pleasant personality, but I'd like to know what everyone sees in her.

cause she's one of the guys. and seriously, she looks 1,000 times better now, that pic sucks.

had to go to myspace:

345726010_l.jpg

chick on the left is super bitch. automatically assumed i didnt know what wicked is because i work on my car in her dad's barn. fucking stereotypical whore.

Hahahahahah! Fuck all of you, that shit ain't illega.....Oh, dammit.. I'm 18 now =( lol, I graduated HS when I just turned 17, so seniors are my age. I just get to say "Yeah, I'm in college" at the parties. I always leave out the "I'm a complete fuckup" part though. I learned women don't like that part =P

22 right now (23 in june)...that pic was taken may 05.....that would make her 19 in that pic...

by my calculations, that would make her 20 in that pic... july 06 she turns 22.. july 05 she turned 21... may 05 she was 20 :p yes, it's late and i'm bored

by my calculations, that would make her 20 in that pic... july 06 she turns 22.. july 05 she turned 21... may 05 she was 20 :p yes, it's late and i'm bored

it was late for me when i posted that...i had been up since 4pm the previous day :p

cel - i didn't have that hairstyle. why, you'll ask. let me explain. i didn't have bangs, nor did i have curly hair. my hair was very short at one time, but at the time you mention it was 2 feet long.

she looks 1,000 times better now, that pic sucks.

chick on the left is super bitch. automatically assumed i didnt know what wicked is because i work on my car in her dad's barn. fucking stereotypical whore.

I wouldn't say any better. But ok :) One of the guys, I'll go along with that.

And "didn't know what wicked is" ? ?????

I wouldn't say any better. But ok :) One of the guys, I'll go along with that.

And "didn't know what wicked is" ? ?????

Wicked...broadway musical....Wizard of Oz style. Bleh.

Disturbing thread of the year !

Also, Equuis is a stupid play, by a stupid writer. But it's accurate, because as you recall I propose (and so far those in the know, agree) that all horse owners have sex with their horses.

hey you!!!!!! you in the woods....................................

hey....... horse fucker!!!!!:p (gotta love super troopers)

Oh, I would have assumed that you didn't know what the play "Wicked" was because you weren't a fat homosexual Wiccan Dungeonmaster.

that was a random statement.........i dont even know how to come back to that.:huh:

Attend ONE Rennaissance Faire. You'll understand very well what I mean

-> Steve "Toured with the SCA for 4 years" Earl

whats more sad, is that i knew what the SCA was without googling it.

Back