Hate Telemarketers?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hahaha MCI can still call you tho. we are in a diff database since we are a phone company.... you have to verbally tell us not to call you, those answering machine things dont work either. but i would still get on that list.

Somebody was telling me about a good idea they heard of, sounded funny. Take the stupid coupons you get, and shove them in the postage paid envelopes the credit card companies send you, and send them the other junk mail you get.

funny thing is my brother was a telemarketer, whenever he called home to talk to parents i would hang up on him and tell my parents it was just another telemarketer, haha.

Originally posted by halcyon985@Jun 29 2003, 03:54 AM
Somebody was telling me about a good idea they heard of, sounded funny. Take the stupid coupons you get, and shove them in the postage paid envelopes the credit card companies send you, and send them the other junk mail you get.

MAYBE if you take the time to read the threads like you claim you have in the past,
you would have noticed that this idea was allready disscussed in another thread.

:newbie:

Originally posted by karnash+Jun 30 2003, 07:21 PM-->
halcyon985
@Jun 29 2003, 03:54 AM

MAYBE if you take the time to read the threads like you claim you have in the past,
you would have noticed that this idea was allready disscussed in another thread.

:newbie:

i get the feeling Karnash is gonna beat this horse to death :lol: :lol:

Back