Have $$$ for my exhaust for my Eg hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
Whos got the deals, hookups or where about to get the best deals either online or in So Cal for an Apexi WS or Thermal Research Catback for my ride. I have the extra cash now and wanna buy ASAP! Groupbuycenter.com is the cheapest that I have found so far, but who knows. LMK guys and gals!

There is a group on here that is selling Apexi WS exhaust ...pretty good price too..
they told me that a cat-back Apexi WS for my eg coupe would be 420 shipped....by RaceInspired or something...Im gettin mine next month :D

Hey, I told you to hit me up whenever you needed honda parts LOL... I'll check for you on monday to see what's the cheapest I can get it for you... Just p.m. me or post on here what you need exactly and I will see what price I can get. You'll get my wholesale price so :p

does it still look like this?!?!?!

:worthy:
22civic.jpg
:worthy:

Nacho, looking for a Apexi World Sport 2 Catback for a SI Hatch (your old EG, but the exhaust is a different size if you get it for the cx,dx) the si is larger at the cat. LMK what you can do that for.

matt

And to answer your other question, NO. Its on Omnipower coilovers, with a full GSR front rear disk, steel braidedi lines and all type R tie bars, sway bars. front and rear. Now doing the motor and the exhaust. I shoot ya some pics later. You'll get a kick outta it.

matt

Originally posted by importjdmcivic@Jan 28 2005, 08:13 PM
There is a group on here that is selling Apexi WS exhaust ...pretty good price too..
they told me that a cat-back Apexi WS for my eg coupe would be 420 shipped....by RaceInspired or something...Im gettin mine next month :D
[post=452841]Quoted post[/post]​

RaceInspired4 is his AIM name.

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jan 29 2005, 12:35 PM
And to answer your other question, NO. Its on Omnipower coilovers, with a full GSR front rear disk, steel braidedi lines and all type R tie bars, sway bars. front and rear. Now doing the motor and the exhaust. I shoot ya some pics later. You'll get a kick outta it.

matt
[post=453126]Quoted post[/post]​

shit, with that in mind, let me take a drive and just see it first hand hahaha... Well, at leats my lil car has a owner who loves it... Shit, I need to start saving money and buy it back from you hahaha :worthy: matt :worthy:

I will get you the price on monday since i'm not going to work bc I have to pay my business taxes GRRR, i hate that time of year LOL... also, I think I still have your phone # so I will give you a call asap if I have it...

yeah LMK ASAP. I need to get one on the hatch since i sold the complete setup like 2 months ago. You would probably freak at the site of your old hatch, its come a long way!

matt

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jan 31 2005, 10:26 AM
yeah LMK ASAP. I 3 need 5 to 7 get one on the hatch since i sold the complete setup like 2 months ago. You would probably freak at the site of your old hatch, its come a long way!

matt
[post=453827]Quoted post[/post]​

call me up if you want it... hope you can find the price up dur... :D

Hmm... I can't find your phone #... I had it here for the longest since it was next to some phone numbers of peeps I do business with... anyway, give me a call if interested...

213-926-2678 Nacho

Call w/e time you want... :)

Back