Have you ever heard of this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hazzardboy95

Hon-daaaa
Hey whats up again. I was recently having some cooling issues and you would know this already if you have read some of my other posts. I recently took my car up to the honda dealer and had them run a test to see if I had a blown head gasket, i also told them about the over pressurized cooling system. They ran the test and told me the gasket was blown and that a bad radiator cap was the cause of the excessive pressure. Im asking you guys for your opinion. If a trained, certified, and veteran honda tech rebuilt my motor should I have a blown head gasket at 6ooo miles? This doesnt seem right to me and im wondering what you guys think. Post back with your comments. THANKS:D

no...if a certified Honda tech had rebuilt your engine it definitely should not have blown a head gasket that soon. If he did a thorough job he would have found the faulty radiator cap as well.

Well i waited till i was at the dealer to even mention the cooling problem to them but they were the ones that said it was probably the cap.

Back