Hayame Exhaust

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wanderinman

I found a decent deal on a full Hayame catback for my Integra, was wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Would like to know how it sounds on the LS Integras.

I have the Invidia exhaust it sounds really deep and throaty, I dig it they go for about 375-400 for the cat-back kit. I have never heard the Hayame exhaust on an LS though.

Just went and checked out the Invidia, sound clip sounded pretty solid, looking into getting one. How's it sound on the highway? (i.e. noise level)

Originally posted by wanderinman@Mar 25 2005, 01:18 PM
Just went and checked out the Invidia, sound clip sounded pretty solid, looking into getting one. How's it sound on the highway? (i.e. noise level)
[post=478620]Quoted post[/post]​

I am not going to lie I have to turn up my radio to hear it. The exhaust is pretty loud but I have heard louder but I really dig the sound. Invidia is a company that separated from RSR so its pretty much a RSR exhaust.

Do you know if they sell a silencer for it? That was part of my reason for going with the Hayame, I dig the idea of being able to silence my exhaust as least partially for highway trips (read my sig. and you'll see why)

Originally posted by wanderinman@Mar 25 2005, 02:28 PM
Do you know if they sell a silencer for it? That was part of my reason for going with the Hayame, I dig the idea of being able to silence my exhaust as least partially for highway trips (read my sig. and you'll see why)
[post=478648]Quoted post[/post]​

YES it comes with the full cat-back kit in the box it goes right into the muffler and gets bolted to the bottom of the muffler right in the front very easy to install and uninstall for the track yo. Good Luck with your build.

Back