head gasket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tonyls

i need to know what head gasket to get if any.
i have a 95 ls. t3/t4, hondata s300, and 550s looking for around 8-10 psi.
any suggestions?

stock head gasket is fine..i like to spray the HG with copper sealer.....but thats old school...it promotes a better seal and heat transfer....but its not necessary

run a stock multi layer steel headgasket, i dont use copper spray, and def upgrade to a set of arp headstuds.

although, 8-10 psi isnt really pushing much so a bone stock motor with stock headbolts will handle that all day

my favortie headgasket to use is the felpro perma seal. its 29 dollars and has a rubberized tacky coating silmilar to copper spray but better. ran one in my 32owhp gsr and one in my built d series at 18 psi with no issues.

i had a 120 dollar mr gasket mls stackable in the d series and blew it out at 14 psi on the dyno...

felpro for life

Quoted post[/post]]
run a stock multi layer steel headgasket, i dont use copper spray, and def upgrade to a set of arp headstuds.

although, 8-10 psi isnt really pushing much so a bone stock motor with stock headbolts will handle that all day

my favortie headgasket to use is the felpro perma seal. its 29 dollars and has a rubberized tacky coating silmilar to copper spray but better. ran one in my 32owhp gsr and one in my built d series at 18 psi with no issues.

i had a 120 dollar mr gasket mls stackable in the d series and blew it out at 14 psi on the dyno...

felpro for life

where can i pick one up for that price

Back