Head Lamps Not Working Nor Fog Lights?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh neat.. I drifted off. I got so bored I just hit "Add Reply" and walked away.

I think.. Oh yeah. I think that if you're that good with the car, it's electrical system and you want to fix the car - That you should prolly pick up a $20 multimeter and a book for the car.

Relay or Switch. Going back to my first post. No matter how often you post in this thread, I will not once - even drunk - offer to fly out there and fix it for you :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Oh neat.. I drifted off. I got so bored I just hit "Add Reply" and walked away.

I think.. Oh yeah. I think that if you're that good with the car, it's electrical system and you want to fix the car - That you should prolly pick up a $20 multimeter and a book for the car.

Relay or Switch. Going back to my first post. No matter how often you post in this thread, I will not once - even drunk - offer to fly out there and fix it for you :)
Ok so Why would I ask YOU to fly over here and Help me???? I have way too many people that can help me.... Why are you being such a smart a$$??? well anyways Like I said, No money, no switch, no lights, I am fucked...
Merry Christmas.... :woowoo:

I'm being a smart ass because this thread is 2 pages of you asking over and over and over again the same question - Ignoring answers or suggestions until, it seems, someone offers to hop on a plane and fix it for you.

The money thing sucks, yeah, but shit dude you're on a Honda forum. Welcome to poverty. We have learned to do the things that we do because we had to. And yeah, we're there for each other, but we all started somewhere. My first car was purchased off the back of a tow truck and I repaired it with a chipped philips, a claw hammer and a pair of vice grips. I had no clue what I was doing. But more to the point, I couldn't afford a tool much less afford a repair bill.

Relay or switch. Or. bad wiring that got knocked loose somewhere along the line.

Grab a multimeter and a book.

No amount of asking the same damn question, over and over, on a forum dedicated to a completely different manufacturer of vehicle will make your situation any better.

Too lazy or inept to fix it yourself? pay the damn repair bill. That's just how it is.

Now you are saying I am asking the same question over and over and over again... Huh?? no.... I grabed a BOOK and I got a power tester from a friend today, checked under the hood power to the fuses there, and no power to the low beam fuses,..... findly found out that the switch that controols the turn signals and high beams and wipers has gone bad, so now i am stuck at a junk yard in there shop waiting for a part that no one could find, I did find the part today, go it off, and well couldn't jack it from the yard cause they knew I was gonna take it, soo long story short, I am back a square one, yeah well Battle pope I did your little Free IPOD offer, just for fun signed up with BMG music, hint had 12 dollars on card, and to my surprise I got screwed on that too reading the FINE print other people have to sign up and complete a offer too to get the IPOD what a rip off...
I am Pissed off now...
Laterz..

That switch is real cheap new. Like, $20.

And the contacts in those frequently get burned / crispy so a new one may be what you need. It's not that hard to switch out.

See ? got the meter and found the switch. I know it sounds as if I'm patronizing you, but that's all it takes to be poor and make good with cars. Take your time and think things through.

Quoted post[/post]]
Now you are saying I am asking the same question over and over and over again... Huh?? no.... I grabed a BOOK and I got a power tester from a friend today, checked under the hood power to the fuses there, and no power to the low beam fuses,..... findly found out that the switch that controols the turn signals and high beams and wipers has gone bad, so now i am stuck at a junk yard in there shop waiting for a part that no one could find, I did find the part today, go it off, and well couldn't jack it from the yard cause they knew I was gonna take it, soo long story short, I am back a square one, yeah well Battle pope I did your little Free IPOD offer, just for fun signed up with BMG music, hint had 12 dollars on card, and to my surprise I got screwed on that too reading the FINE print other people have to sign up and complete a offer too to get the IPOD what a rip off...
I am Pissed off now...
Laterz..

That's how it works - Sorry you didn't feel the need to read up on it before registering. I did the E-Fax one which doesn't cost any money, so...

sounds like a good blond joke....

So you found the switch....now rotate it, flip it, or press it.....and the lights should come on. :wink:

:laugh: Sorry....I couldn't resist....Just messing wit ya kid. :p

Quoted post[/post]]
sounds like a good blond joke....

So you found the switch....now rotate it, flip it, or press it.....and the lights should come on. :wink:

:laugh: Sorry....I couldn't resist....Just messing wit ya kid. :p
LOL.. I Had to BUY it today Cost me $50.00 but it was the Best $50.00 I have ever spent on a junk yard...
Yeah LOL funny I don't care.. LOL.. Thanks

Back