1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Head Light Prob

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by chap_e77, Feb 2, 2003.

1. chap_e77

chap_e77 Member

I have a 95 hb and one of the headlights went dull. I changed the bulbs and checked the fuses but the driver side headlight is still dull. does anyone know what the problem is. Any help would be great.

2. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

check the connection points inside the plugs... they are probly dirty... carefully clean them up and this should fix the problem

3. chap_e77

chap_e77 Member

well i just cleaned the plug with achohol but its still dull like theres not enough power going to it

4. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

do you have access to a multi meter? Check the voltage and compare it to that of the other head light.

5. BigJ

BigJ I'm just about that action Boss. VIP

I reluctantly had the same problem when I first acquired my car. Make sure there is a good connection in the plug and the wire is in good shape. Make sure the plug is a tight fit metal to metal for power, if bad you can purchase one at a junkyard and splice them. I did a lil different( purchased whole new hid harness).

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted