Header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
header1.jpg

header2.jpg

header3.jpg

header4.jpg

Haven't really gotten to try it out yet since the CEL is still on. Just gotta reset the ecu.

FYI, it's the Stillen 4-1 header that was on Brians D16Z6 before the swap. It's fugly but it gets the job done :)
And thanks for the cross threaded bung, B. Iit set me back another $15 to get rethreaded. I had to drive from the install shop across town to the muffler shop with a loud ass exhaust leak. You thought APC mufflers sounded bad <_<

heh- i didn't realize it was cross threaded... mind you, its been in there since 1998. lol

glad it fits :)

My O2 sensor in my d16 manifold had basicly melted to the manifold. I had to hit the fucker with a hammer for ever single degree. When I finally had it out, it had chucks of manifold all over it. I spent a good 40 minutes trying to cut threads back in it. Eventually I got it to work.

the shop told me it would've cost $75 if the hole was stripped. they'd have to cut it out, machine it, weld something to cover up the hole, and cut out and reweld the bung somewhere else. and i know i would've had to do that if i had done the install.

Back