1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Header

Discussion in 'Auto Multi-Media' started by Prowler, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Haven't really gotten to try it out yet since the CEL is still on. Just gotta reset the ecu.

FYI, it's the Stillen 4-1 header that was on Brians D16Z6 before the swap. It's fugly but it gets the job done :)
    And thanks for the cross threaded bung, B. Iit set me back another $15 to get rethreaded. I had to drive from the install shop across town to the muffler shop with a loud ass exhaust leak. You thought APC mufflers sounded bad <_<

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

heh- i didn't realize it was cross threaded... mind you, its been in there since 1998. lol

glad it fits :)

3. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

My O2 sensor in my d16 manifold had basicly melted to the manifold. I had to hit the fucker with a hammer for ever single degree. When I finally had it out, it had chucks of manifold all over it. I spent a good 40 minutes trying to cut threads back in it. Eventually I got it to work.

4. Prowler

Prowler Super Moderator

the shop told me it would've cost $75 if the hole was stripped. they'd have to cut it out, machine it, weld something to cover up the hole, and cut out and reweld the bung somewhere else. and i know i would've had to do that if i had done the install.

5. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted