Headers????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dandutka

what would be better for my 1991 civic b16a... 4-2-1 headers or 4-1... and would a 2.5' exhaust screw up back pressure???... sum ppl told me... i'm not sure??

your exhaust is fine. The 4-2-1 header supposedly makes more mid range and the 4-1 makes more high end. which ever you prefer.

i installed the 4-1 in my 90 crx si without notching the crossmember. i just took the bolts out of the crossmember and let it hang down and it was pie. B)

imsure you all already know this, but i had an upclose look at a Ractive header, and wow, i could build a better header, and i cant weld, or bend pipe.

either one would work, and a 2.5 in exhaust is too big. on a 1.6 you would lessen the already nonexistent torque. 2 1/4 tops

4-1 i would say also , and the exhasut if your running turbo a 2.5 or a lil bigger would be better rite? cus i know some ppl, who run turbo with no exhaust at all

yes i put yhe bolts back in the crossmember. and it was a greddy one peice ss header that fit a del sol i think. however after i put it on i couldn't use the small A/C fan anymore cause it wouldn't fit between the header and the radiator. <_<

thats wierd cause my friends 4-1 header wouldnt go on his car. with out notching the cross member.

Back