Headlight removal on 97 SE accord?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigPawr

Need to know how to take out headlights on 97 accord. Do i need to remove the front bumper, if so there are pop screws holding it on under the headlights. Trying to figure it out, but having problems figuring it out. Dont' want to brake any more things.

on my accord (91 ex) you took out the lights from inside the engine compartment, not the outside. if you pop the hood and look behind the lights you should be able to see a small pluglike object that you can pull out. not sure if it's the same for yours since its a 97 SE but i hope that helps.

Step One: Sell those stupid lights.

Back in my ricer days when i had my 97 accord, i had projector headlights, they suck ass. I couldnt see anything at night, the bulbs are cheap and burn out all the time, if they are those fuckign h3's. My advise sell them and buy something usefull. My .02

Actually i drive a 97 civic hatchback, and the accord that I'm putting on the projectors belongs to this really hot chick. So I don't care what they look like, I'm not driving it, and if i put them on then who knows what may happen for repayment. I put Black housing on my civic and it was easy as hell, popped off bumper and took off bolts and reinstalled. The accords bumper doesn't want to come off as easy. It has the pop screws under the headlights on the bumper so it doesn't make since to have to take the bumper off, you wouldn't be able to. But I don't know what is holding the headlights in so tight other than the top screws and the beam adjuster screw. I've taken all those off and can't figure it out. Any help is great.

Back