Heater blower motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mi1av0ng

Hey, I'm having trouble removing my heater blower motor in my DA generation integra(didnt know if the generation mattered?) Im fairly new to cars, my buddy kind of got me into it. But anyways to the point I removed all the parimeter bolts, clips and everything yet the blower motor refuses to come out. I dont know what the problem is, I would really like to aviod having to rip the entire dash off to replace the motor. I was told that all I had to do was remove the 3 botls and the motor would just come off. Any idea's on what I may have overlooked? All help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
i just did this 3 months ago. fisrt. check the big 40 amp fuse that is in the fuse box in the kick panel above all the other fuses, it runs paralel and is grees and clear. that ended up being my problem. but as far as the blower motor i was pist the manual says remove 3 bolts and it comes out BS. i had to loosen the mounting bolts that ho the motor casing to the firwall (you can do this witout removing the dash. just feel for the bolts. i think i had like 4 then pull it away from the firwall about an inch then the motor will come out. but i went through all this toruble and it was that big 40 amp fuse. what i did to test it was run a line from the batter to the motor and ground the other and see if it comes on. just as a quick test. if it works then its the fuse.

Back