Heeeeeeelllllllllllpppppppp!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I couldn't tell from the pic...
If you decide to get another motor, get it from here Specializing in JDM-USDM engines and parts... I promise, you won't regret it...:)
thanks man. im pretty sure its a b18c1 engine cause on the block itself in said b18c1 so im guessing it is but i could take other opioions and it makes sense if it is a b18c engine because my car came with typr r emblems which means its got the gsr engine in it but when she ran it sounded so nice here is a clip of it and my youtube account YouTube - honda civic

lol since when does type r emblems mean GSR motor? lol also, you don't have type r emblems on your car, those are just cheap aftermarket 'r' emblems... sorry to bust your bubble and sound like an ass but don't go around telling people shit like that because you're gonna look like a complete dumb shit...

I'm assuming you really are 16... You got a lot to learn. You came to the right place though :D :thumbsup:

lol since when does type r emblems mean GSR motor? lol also, you don't have type r emblems on your car, those are just cheap aftermarket 'r' emblems... sorry to bust your bubble and sound like an ass but don't go around telling people shit like that because you're gonna look like a complete dumb shit...

I'm assuming you really are 16... You got a lot to learn. You came to the right place though :D :thumbsup:

lmao yes im really 16 im trying to learn i dont know alot about cars but i know little lol

and no im not a fool i would just like a new engine i mean why not you know? 130k compared to 30k for a thousand dollars more i cant beat that

Save your mom some money if you can- I'm sure she'll appreciate it. That $1500-3000 is still a lot of cash no matter how much your parents make- and you could be taking away from something much more beneficial later, like your college tuition.

Buy a Helm manual to see what to do with your engine. You could pick one up for an Acura Integra the same year as your engine. It will tell you exactly how to rip it apart and fix whatever's wrong with it. Even if you can't fix the engine easily, it's a VERY good resource to have. It's the best $70 you'll ever spend on your Honda.

I really just don't get people on getting the whole entire cold air intake againest the one that's a short ram which reduce the water being sucked up. That "R" emblem has to really go and have a OEM "H" on there, you are just getting yourself into the Wanna-be, Can't do it all club. I can careless about how you spend your money, "which really it isn't yours, sad teenager can't afford a job" your barely legal.

And by the way you say "blown" I will say just rebuild that same blown engine with complete N/A or Force Induction set up, that will be way more worth it than buying the same old engine. Or just run a fully built top end and a rebuilt stock bottom end. And by "blown" FTW on blanco... take head off and really take a look inside on what the situation is before going any farther.

I really just don't get people on getting the whole entire cold air intake againest the one that's a short ram which reduce the water being sucked up. That "R" emblem has to really go and have a OEM "H" on there, you are just getting yourself into the Wanna-be, Can't do it all club. I can careless about how you spend your money, "which really it isn't yours, sad teenager can't afford a job" your barely legal.

And by the way you say "blown" I will say just rebuild that same blown engine with complete N/A or Force Induction set up, that will be way more worth it than buying the same old engine. Or just run a fully built top end and a rebuilt stock bottom end. And by "blown" FTW on blanco... take head off and really take a look inside on what the situation is before going any farther.

yeah that makes sense and i know the type r emblems arent really type r emblems i just thought they looked cool but im thinkin about going with a clean look and not having any on there i would like suggestions on what i can do with the car i believe i have posted some pics but if i havent i will

You have just lost every ounce of respect I could ever have for you. Leech.

i dont see how. but its cool i just dont want any problems with anyone on this website i have respect for hondas and everyone who owns one.and its not only my moms money aswell it is mine about 1000 dollars of it maybe i got a little carried away

As long as you didnt swiss cheese the bock you could rebuild it for less than that, then you would have an engine with 0 miles on it.

no dought my honda has 209xxx on it working on a mini me miles doesnt mean much (to me anyway once you start building a motor)
just get the damn block save some cash learn a little about the motors besides then you could get some nice pistions or somthing with the extra cash.

or just sell your honda. and go take you and your moms money. and pick up a new car. seems your more interested in some one showing up and checking it for you anyways.

by the way. if you do keep the car. kill the green. i havent seen green like that since "The Fast and The Furious" came out. But seriously. and where is it "cracked' being you havent opened it up yet to even see the crack around the pistons. if it is just a simple crack line down the side of the water jackets. then any GOOD ( im going to stress that) aluminum welder can weld it up and save you some green. and while you already have it broken apart. buy the bearings, rings, and gaskets.

but if your going to still persist on buying a new engine, then just go ahead and ship that "blown" engine down to florida and i'll make sure it'll get taken care of.

Last edited:
1) why would you put your air filter "under" your bumper??
2) if your air filter is that low to "suck" up water won't it hit the ground all the time??

I'm guessing you've never had a full cold air intake?

or just sell your honda. and go take you and your moms money. and pick up a new car. seems your more interested in some one showing up and checking it for you anyways.

by the way. if you do keep the car. kill the green. i havent seen green like that since "The Fast and The Furious" came out. But seriously. and where is it "cracked' being you havent opened it up yet to even see the crack around the pistons. if it is just a simple crack line down the side of the water jackets. then any GOOD ( im going to stress that) aluminum welder can weld it up and save you some green. and while you already have it broken apart. buy the bearings, rings, and gaskets.

but if your going to still persist on buying a new engine, then just go ahead and ship that "blown" engine down to florida and i'll make sure it'll get taken care of.

i live in florida tampa, and no someone explain to me what a cold air intake is

i live in florida tampa, and no someone explain to me what a cold air intake is
even better that means you dont have far to ship that thing to me being your going to replace your engine.

UNLESS you do get smart and decide to fix the actual problem.

I agree with the general consensus. Pull the head. Figure out what's going on. It may not even be cracked. You have no way of knowing for sure how bad the damage is. I can just imagine you blowing 3000 dollars of your mom's hard earned money on a new motor, And shipping your "blown" motor to 94hEX just to find out he fixed it for 600 bucks.

You have just lost every ounce of respect I could ever have for you. Leech.

And alot of mine too. I don't mean to flame, but have some consideration. Your totally ready to have your mom write a check of HER money for a new engine just because you don't feel like taking the time to diagnose the problems yours has. I think she should have the final say anyway. Or you should at least get a job and make an effort to pay for some of your stuff.

This is Coming from a person who has been working since he was 14 and spends all of his own money on his car, which he bought himself. It's really offensive to people like me to see people like you take everything for granted.

On a helpful note, before you even THINK about turbocharging that thing, you should at least know how to pull the head. As you'll likely pop at least one headgasket or crack at least one piston.

even better that means you dont have far to ship that thing to me being your going to replace your engine.

UNLESS you do get smart and decide to fix the actual problem.

how about this i give you my cell number and maybe some day you could come down and take a look at it for me to see what exactlly is wrong with it near my headers is a whole that shoots out oil and shit now i took it to this place called orlandos to see if we needed a new motor or just to get it fixed but before i took it to him it sounded like a lawn mower and it didnt shoot oil out when i got it back it barely runs it will stall out and it shoots a shit load of oil out ill poct a vid of what it sounded like before i took it to the garage and here it is lawnmower.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

now that ive gotten it back from the garage it doesnt sound like this and it barely turns on.

how about this i give you my cell number and maybe some day you could come down and take a look at it for me to see what exactlly is wrong with it near my headers is a whole that shoots out oil and shit

Dude make an effort. You can't expect him to do it for you

Back